Sunday, May 8, 2011

Attitude

http://www.justinherald.com/default.asp?mod=products&parent=2&product=73

I am willing to pay my children to read this book. $50 should do the trick.

As with most motivational books, this one gives you ideas and intention but is not to be used as an instruction guide. I like his quote “Nothing changes if nothing changes.” He suggests writing this on your mirror or hang it up somewhere. I for one need visual reminders.

The crux is you can have anything you want if you have the right attitude and don’t deviate from your ultimate goal if you want it enough.

Having returned from the big cruise around the Med, my attitude took a deep post trip dive and needed ‘tweaking.’ After spending a good week licking my anti-climatic wounds, I then perked up again with the help of this book.

Be anything you want to be…..

No comments:

Post a Comment